Saturday, January 12, 2013

Pre-Departure


Today marks the day I time travel 6 hours into the future to a mystical land called Denmark. Months of preparation have led up to this very moment. Goodbyes have been shared, good lucks have been sent my way and ultimately I am ready to leave America and experience something completely new in Europe. If anything, I can't wait to get out of here so I can stop explaining where I'm going, what I'm studying, why I'm going, how long I'm going and all the other generic questions you can ask someone that I've had to answer to everyone my parents have told. No wonder Andy Reid answered every question with "I need to do better" after every game of his 14 year tenure with the Eagles; answering the same question over and over is hard work. Anyway, my flight leaves at 5:45 today from Philly and gets in to Copenhagen after a connect in Frankfurt, Germany at 11:15 Dk time. Needless to say today is going to be hell on my brain's schedule. Here we go (Bud Light is not an official sponsor of my blog).

No comments:

Post a Comment